MS «Monsøy» is yard number 60 from Folla Maritime Service AS, and was delivered to Salmar Farming AS in September 2016. Monsøy is of the yards type FollaWork 35, and works as a local boat at the fish farms.
- Length o.a.:10,65 mLength p.p.:5,00 mBreadth mld.:1,80 m
Built on WordPress by Smart Media AS
- Main Engine:John Deere, 265 hkCrane:Amco Veba 6,5 Tm
2. SearchIf the webpage has search function, it stores information about what keywords users use in Google Analytics. The purpose of the storage is to improve our information service. The search usage pattern is stored in aggregate form. Only the keyword is saved and they can not be linked to other information about the users, such as the IP addresses.
3. Share / Tips serviceThe "Share with others" feature can be used to forward links to the site by email, or to share the content of social networking. Tips for tips are not logged with us, but only used to add the tips to the community. However, we can not guarantee that the online community does not log this information. All such services should therefore be used wisely. If you use the email feature, we only use the provided email addresses to resend the message without any form of storage.
4. NewsletterThe website can send out newsletters by email if you have registered to receive this. In order for us to be able to send e-mail, you must register an e-mail address. Mailchimp is the data processor for the newsletter. The e-mail address is stored in a separate database, not shared with others and deleted when you unsubscribe. The e-mail address will also be deleted if we receive feedback that it is not active.
5. Registration, formThe website may have a form for registration, contact form or other form. These forms are available to the public to perform the tasks they are supposed to do. Registration form is for visitors to sign up or register. Contact form is for visitors to easily send a message to the website's contact person. We ask for the name of the sender and contact information for this. Personal information we receive is not used for purposes other than responding to the inquiry. The form is sent as email via Mailgun as a third party solution. The entire submission will be stored at Mailgun for 24 hours. Between 24 hours and 30 days, only mailheader is stored before the submission is deleted after 30 days. The reason for this storage is to confirm whether emails are sent from the website and forwarded to the correct recipient. Once the email is received by the recipient, it is up to the recipient to determine the data processing needs of the email.
6. Page and service functionalityCookies are used in the operation and presentation of data from websites. Such cookies may contain language code information for languages selected by the user. There may be cookies with information supporting the load balancing of the system, ensuring all users the best possible experience. For services that require login or search, cookies can be used to ensure that the service presents data to the right recipient.
7. How to manage cookies in your browserOn www.nettvett.no, read how to configure your browser to accept / reject cookies, and get tips for safer use of the internet.